Samksrit for SamanyaSamksrit for Samanya
‘Samksrit for Samanya’, a first-of-its kind 3-day conference on and about Sanskrit language for laymen and Sanskrit lovers to create awareness about its richness and enhance Sanskrit learning experience is being held in Chennai on 11th, 12th and 13th September 2015 by Meenakshi College for Women (Chennai), Vivekananda Educational Society, SASTRA University (Tanjore) and Samskrita Bharati.
Samskrita Bharati conducting a 3-day MahaSammelanam - a conference cum exhibition with the global theme of ‘Samskrit for Samanya ‘on the 11th, 12th and 13th September 2015. There are many pioneering attempts featuring these events.
Popular personalities from a wide spectrum - writers, scientists, industrialists, politicians, musicians, medicine, public speakers, journalists and media team, academicians, bureaucrats, are sharing a dais on the common platform of ‘Samskrit’.
There will be plenary sessions on different themes on all the three days followed by various events covering art, culture, science and philosophy. The plenary sessions will be presided over by noted personalities and field specialists.
Date Plenary Session Theme
11-09-2015 JeevaneSamskritam 12-09-2015 SamskriteVijnaanam 13-09-2015 Samskritam and Tamizh Some of the highlights from this MahaSammelanam include:
• Seminars and lectures by graduate and post-graduate students as parallel events
• An integrated ‘Science Samskrit’ exhibition with multi-media presentations
• Apart from the regular Cultural programs selected cultural events from Samskrutosva 2015 will be showcased during this event
• A grand book-exhibition of 40 Stalls exclusively showcasing ancient & trending Samskrit books by popular publishers from across the country
• New book releases published by Samskrita Bharati, Chennai
• Prize distribution for the winning school students from Samskrutosva that took place in DG Vaishnava college on August 8, 2015
• Live presentations by Aurveda College and Sastra University students
• Expected foot-fall in tens of thousands
Samskrita Bharati invite Samskrita-enthusiasts to participate in the deliberations as delegates. Samskrita Bharati look forward all your participation in this grand Samskrit event and give widest possible pre-publicity and widest coverage on this event across all Sanskrit lovers during and after the event.
History of Samskrita Baharati
• Started in 1981 by a group of graduating students out of Tirupati University
• Founding members – Sri Chammu Krishna Shastry and Sri Janardhana Hegde
• Founding members came up with a unique methodology to teach Sanskrit that makes it easy to learn and speak the language with 20 hours of classes
• First classes were conducted in Bangalore
• It is registered as a Trust and also under Section 12A of IT Act.
• The Movement, called “Speak Samskrit Movement”, started in 1981 in Bangalore and it was later named and registered as “Samskrita Bharati” in 1995 in Delhi.
• Taught a group of MPs (members of parliament in 1984) including Advani, Balram Jakhar, etc
• In 1993 1008 classes were conducted in New Delhi, Varanasi, Chennai
• Samskrita Bharati is a movement for the development of Samskrit language, literature and mankind.
• Samskrita Bharati is an organization of dedicated volunteers
• Its activities are spread to more than 2000 places all over the country and 29 countries all over the world
• The benefits of Samskrita Bharati’s activities go to all, irrespective of caste, gender, region and the religion.
• All India office is in Delhi. State offices are in State capitals. There are Working Committees at All India, State, District and Local level.
Samskrita Bharati Current Projects • Samskrita Bharati Conducts 10 – day (or 20 hour equivalent) Spoken Sanskrit classes all over the world using our proven methodology
• Student Residential Camps - Intense Samskrit classes that offer students immersion in Sanskrit language
• Samskrita Correspondence Course - The correspondence courses are offered in eight languages including Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Telugu and Malayalam and have 4 different levels
• SAFL – Samskrit as a foreign language is offered to high school students in the US. Sanskrit is offered as a second language in American high schools for the very first time
• Bhaashaa Vyutpatti Yojanaa - This is to train young and potential students in correct, standard and good usage of Samskrutam. This is one year residential training after post graduation.
• Samvaada shaalaa - A Samvad Shala in Delhi has been established for those who want to speak Sanskrit fluently. Such people can come to Samvad Shala for a 14 days residential training. People from all states excluding Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Mizoram, Tripura and Pondechery have taken part in the Samvad Shala. Participants from 18 countries including USA, Russia, China, Germany, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Poland, Ireland, Ukraine, Trinidad, Nicaragua, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Cambodia, Nepal, Bhutan have participated in it.
• Bhaaratii Koshah - This is an effort to create Sanskrit Dictionaries for various languages and keep the dictionaries current
• Sarasvatii Sevaa Yojanaa - Sarasvati Sewa Yojana’s goal is to translate important books into Sanskrit and the translation work of over 1000 books from various languages have been completed
• Vaarshikam Sammelanam - A yearly conference of Sanskrit enthusiasts from all over the world
• Sambhashana Sandesh - Publish a bi-monthly Sanskrit magazine, probably the only such magazine published from Bengaluru with circulation throughout the country including 29 countries of the world
• Naipunya vargaah - Specialised training of students in certain specific fields of Sanskrit
• Sanskrit Wikipedia - Sanskrit Wikipedia has a collaboration with Samskrita Bharati. The collaboration efforts started in the Wikipedia Academy organized in Bangalore on Jan 23, 2010. That Wikipedia Academy was also the first in India. There are over 50 Sanskrita Bharathi participants at the Academy.
For more details about the MahaSammelanam conference, contact: Mr Sriram, Organizing Secretary,Samskrita Bharati – Uttara Tamilnadu .
No commenting allowed at this time.
- Hot News
- Ashok Nagar
- Chennai news
- Press Release
- PR Chennai
- discount coupons
- Q&A Abdul Kalam
- Summer camps
- Anna Nagar
We are HiringCareer opportunities We are Currently Looking For Telemarketing Executives (3 Nos) Experienced in any Tele Marketing Field. Salary will Be best in the Industry.
Contact us at 8428182676 or E-mail your resume to timeslocalnewspaper[@]gmail[.]com.
Connect With Us:
Local News Visit
LATEST NEWSCLICK THE IMAGE TO READ
- 26 03 17 (T.Nagar)
- 26 03 17 (Ashok Nagar)
- 26 03 17 (Vadapalni)
- 26 03 2017 (chrompet)
- 19 03 2017 (T.Nagar)
- 19 03 2017 (Ashok Nagar)
- 19 03 2017 (Vadapalni)
- 19 03 2017 (chrompet)
- 12 03 2017 (T.Nagar)
- 12 03 2017 (Ashok Nagar)
- 12 03 2017 (Vadapalni)
- 12 03 2017 (chrompet)
- 05 03 2017 (T.Nagar)
- 05 03 2017 (Ashok Nagar)
- 05 03 2017 (Vadapalni)
- 05 03 2017 (chrompet)
- 26 02 2017 (T.Nagar)
- 26 02 2017 (Ashok Nagar)
- 26 02 2017 (Vadapalni)
- 26 02 2017 (chrompet)